Something else that happens on repeat, way less cataclysmically, are remarkable Rick Owens shows. This was another. His level is so high and his language so distinct—despite the tribute acts—that sometimes you almost wish he’d deliver a dud just to cleanse our collective palate.
Click here to buy this shirt:
Promisingly for those looking for a dud, this show sprang from one of the cheesiest templates in the book: It was a what-I-did-on-holiday collection. Owens had been in Egypt and named the collection Edfu, after the site of the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. However the only literal souvenirs of that journey on the runway today were the three top-to-toe tulle looks near the end, “because when I was there I was wishing I had a mosquito net caftan.” Instead his time in Egypt had got Owens thinking about how its cultural aesthetic had been revived again and again across the millennia since its inventors turned to dust.
>>>See More Here : Michael Myers Hoodie
6 Available products for Michael Myers Astronaut Halloween All Over Print Hoodie
- Each all over printed shirt is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Unisex Hoodie
- Unisex Heavy Blend™ Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
- Men’s Lightweight Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
- Unisex French Terry Zip Hoodie
- AOP Unisex Zip Hoodie
- Available Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL Available Color: Black, Cardinal Red, Forest Green, Gold, Navy, Royal, Sport Grey, White…